HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
I need to…
Breathe Clean and Healthy Air
Controlling the indoor air quality of your home is just as important as having a reliable, comfortable indoor temperature. With homes being more tightly sealed than ever, it’s important to ensure the air circulating through your home is healthy.
Our team understands the critical importance of breathing clean, healthy air, especially given its direct impact on our well-being. We offer a range of cutting-edge solutions to address indoor air quality concerns, including air purifiers, UV germicidal lamps, humidity control systems, and advanced filtration options. Whether you’re looking to combat allergens, mold, or volatile organic compounds (VOCs), our experts will work closely with you to assess your needs and recommend tailored solutions that fit your space and budget. With Pags Heating & Air, you can trust that our indoor air quality solutions will create a safer, more comfortable, and healthier living or working environment for you and your loved ones.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Whole-home air cleaners: Operates as part of your home comfort system and cleans the air as it circulates through your home
- HEPA, ionizers, and carbon filters: These types of filters clean and purify air in different ways
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers: These systems ensure your air is not too dry or damp
Pags Warranty Information
Pags is a company you can trust. We stand behind all of our repairs with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. When you subscribe to our annual service maintenance agreement, repairs are covered by our 2-year parts warranty.
Reme Halo In-Duct Air Purifiers
When installed into the supply plenum of your HVAC system’s air ducts, the REME HALO produces and distributes Hydro-Peroxide plasma — a naturally occurring gas in the earth’s atmosphere that cleans air — through the air handler, the ductwork and into your conditioned living spaces.
Unlike other indoor air quality devices, which are more passive and require pollutants to pass through them for purification or filtration, the REME HALO actively purifies pollutants at the source by:
- Eliminating airborne particulates like dust, pollen and dander
- Killing up to 99 percent of bacteria, viruses and mold in your home
- Reducing sneeze germs by 99 percent in the time they reach 3 feet
- Providing whole-home and building purification
- Integrating easily with your existing HVAC system
Why should you care about the quality of your air?
Health issues can be caused or exacerbated by poor indoor air quality. Valuables in your home can also be affected. If you experience any of the issues below, you may benefit from an air-cleaning solution.
- Asthma or other respiratory-related illnesses
- Excessive sneezing and coughing
- Frequent bloody noses
- Dander and fur from multiple pets
- Dry, cracked skin
- Brittle furniture and flooring
- Damp air and mold