Controlling the quality of the air in your home is just as important as having a reliable, comfortable indoor temperature. With homes being more tightly sealed than ever, it’s important to ensure the air circulating through your home is healthy.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF YOUR AIR?
Health issues can be caused or exacerbated by poor indoor air quality. Valuables in your home can also be affected. If you experience any of the issues below, you may benefit from an air cleaning solution.
- Asthma or other respiratory-related illnesses
- Excessive sneezing and coughing
- Frequent bloody noses
- Dander and fur from multiple pets
- Dry, cracked skin
- Brittle furniture and flooring
- Damp air and mold
THERE ARE A NUMBER OF WAYS TO ENSURE SAFE, CLEAN AIR
- Whole-home air cleaners: Operates as part of your home comfort system and cleans the air as it circulates through your home
- HEPA, ionizers, and carbon filters: These types of filters clean and purify air in different ways
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers: These systems ensure your air is not too dry or damp
Whether you use an A/C unit, furnace, heat pump, or any other method of residential or commercial heating and cooling, you can rely on Pags Heating and Air, LLC. to keep it in prime condition.
REME HALO In-Duct Air Purifiers
When installed into the supply plenum of your HVAC system’s air ducts, the REME HALO produces and distributes Hydro-Peroxide plasma — a naturally occurring gas in the earth’s atmosphere that cleans air — through the air handler, the ductwork and into your conditioned living spaces.
Unlike other indoor air quality devices, which are more passive and require pollutants to pass through them for purification or filtration, the REME HALO actively purifies pollutants at the source by:
- Eliminating airborne particulates like dust, pollen and dander
- Killing up to 99 percent of bacteria, viruses and mold in your home
- Reducing sneeze germs by 99 percent in the time they reach 3 feet
- Providing whole-home and building purification
- Integrating easily with your existing HVAC system
Pags Warranty Information
Pags is a company you can trust. We stand behind all of our repairs with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. When you subscribe to our annual service maintenance agreement, repairs are covered by our 2-year parts warranty.
Our professional technicians and staff are ready to help!