HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
I need to…
At Pags Heating and Air, we understand the importance of a functioning HVAC system, especially when extreme weather conditions strike. That’s why we’re committed to providing prompt, professional, and dependable HVAC repairs to homeowners and businesses in Acworth. When your heating or cooling system encounters issues, you can trust us to get it back up and running smoothly.
No HVAC problem is too big or too small for our team of skilled technicians. We offer a wide range of repair services to address all your heating and cooling needs.
It’s important to note that many HVAC repairs should be carried out by qualified professionals to ensure safety and proper functioning. Regular maintenance and prompt repair of heating and air conditioning systems can extend their lifespan and maintain optimal performance.
Our transparent pricing and competitive rates demonstrate our dedication to affordability without sacrificing quality. Pags Heating & Air is synonymous with trust, reliability, and unmatched HVAC solutions, making us the undeniable choice for all heating and cooling needs in Acworth, GA.
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Ductwork Repair
- Thermostat Repair/Replacement
- Refrigerant Leak Repairs
- HVAC Fan Motor Repairs
- Indoor Air Quality Equipment Repair
- Electrical Component Repair
- Fan Motor Repair/Replacement
- Compressor Repair/Replacement
- General HVAC System Troubleshooting
- Blower Motor Replacement
- Condensate Line Repairs
Here is a list of common heating and air conditioning repairs:
- Furnace Repair: Fixing issues with the furnace, such as ignition problems, blower motor failures, or gas valve malfunctions.
- Air Conditioning Compressor Repair: Addressing problems with the compressor, which can lead to insufficient cooling.
- Thermostat Repair or Replacement: Resolving issues with temperature control, sensor malfunctions, or thermostat replacement.
- Air Duct Repairs: Fixing leaks, blockages, or damaged ducts that can reduce airflow and efficiency.
- Refrigerant Leak Repair: Identifying and repairing refrigerant leaks and recharging the system as needed.
- Heat Pump Repair: Fixing heat pump issues like frozen coils, reversing valve problems, or electrical component failures.
- Blower Motor Replacement: Replacing a malfunctioning blower motor that affects air circulation.
- Electrical Component Repairs: Addressing problems with capacitors, relays, or electrical connections.
- Ignition and Pilot Light Repairs: Troubleshooting issues with the ignition system or pilot light in furnaces or gas-powered heating systems.
- Condensate Drain Line Cleaning or Repair: Preventing clogs in the drain line that can lead to water leakage and system damage.
- Fan Motor Repairs: Repairing or replacing damaged fan motors in both heating and cooling systems.
- Evaporator Coil Cleaning or Replacement: Ensuring efficient heat exchange by cleaning or replacing the evaporator coil.