HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
I need to…
Refrigeration & Freezers
Our technicians can guide you in selecting the right refrigeration model for your specific needs and then help you properly install them. Once you’re up and running, we offer both preventative maintenance as well as repair services should something break down.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Walk in coolers
- Reaching boxes
- Ice machines
REFRIGERATION & FREEZER REPAIRS
When your refrigerator or freezer stops working, you need to get your unit up and running right away. Our service technicians are ready to handle all your refrigeration and commercial kitchen needs. Our employees are trained constantly to ensure they’re always up-to-date on the latest procedures and techniques.
MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR REFRIGERATION & FREEZER
When you run a commercial kitchen, you rely on your walk-in coolers and freezers to work properly both night and day. You simply can’t afford sudden shutdowns or malfunctions — thawed and spoiled food means lost product and lost money.
SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO TO KEEP YOUR UNIT IN WORKING ORDER INCLUDE:
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils once every six months or so
- Checking the door sweep for any fissures and replacing it if it’s allowing cold air to escape
- Making sure the lights turn off when you leave the unit so the bulbs don’t create heat
- Replacing or repairing insulation near the condensing unit
- Lubricating the door’s hinges to ensure it closes properly
- Avoid stacking items right up to the ceiling to prevent damaging the equipment
Even while following these tips, you’ll still want to schedule a service call every three or four months to make sure everything’s working the way it should. When you’re dealing with food, you don’t want to take chances with your refrigeration!
We can handle both regular inspections and service visits as well as major technical complications. Our HVAC and refrigeration specialists are standing by for any and all emergencies and won’t rest until your equipment is back up to working order.