The EPA recommends that you have your air ducts, heating and cooling systems inspected first by a professional heating and cooling contractor and cleaned on a regular basis.
Why have your air ducts inspected and cleaned?
- Dirt, dust, and particles can build up and recirculate into your air
- These particles can also stick to surfaces and allow mold, bacteria and fungi to grow
- Respiratory and other health issues can be aggravated by poor quality air
- These contaminants make your systems work harder, reducing efficiency
- If left alone, the buildup of debris can increase the chance for breakdown
If a technician discovers that your air ducts have substantial visible mold, dust, dirt, and other contaminants or a musty odor, they may recommend duct cleaning.
When should you have your ducts cleaned?
- Every 3-5 years
- After a major renovation
- If you are moving into a new home
- When chemical irritants have been spread through a home
- If you notice the smell of mould coming from your air ducts
- If you notice thick dirt around your air ducts
Pags Warranty Information
Pags is a company you can trust. We stand behind all of our repairs with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. When you subscribe to our annual service maintenance agreement, repairs are covered by our 2-year parts warranty.
Our professional technicians and staff are ready to help!